Charred Veggie Quesadillas with Goat Cheese
Tempo totale 25 minuti
Livello di Piccante Mild
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, deseeded, cut in half and flattened
- 1 thick slice of red onion, peeled
- 75g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Mix spezie Fajita
- 50g goats' cheese, softened
- 25g baby spinach
- 2 Old El Paso™ 6 Tortillas de Trigo WRAP
- 100g Old El Paso™ Mexican Salsa
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the capsicum (skin-side down), onion and tomatoes. Cook, without moving, for 2-3 minutes, until blackened in spots. Turn the vegetables over and continue to cook, without moving, for a further 2-3 minutes, until blackened in spots on the second side.
- Transfer the vegetables to chopping board. Let cool slightly. Cut the capsicum into strips, cut the onion ring in half and carefully halve the tomatoes. Add the vegetables to small bowl with the seasoning mix and toss to coat.
- Top half of each tortilla with half the goats’ cheese and half the spinach. Divide the vegetables between the tortillas. Fold each tortilla over the filling and press down slightly.
- Clean out the frying pan. Place the tortillas in pan over a medium heat and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and crisp. Cut into wedges and serve with the salsa.
Lo chef consiglia
- Peppery rocket leaves or shredded kale make great substitutes for the baby spinach in this recipe. For the best charred effect, avoid using a non-stick frying pan. Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change. Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.