- 60g butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 narrow sweet potatoes, each cut in 8 wedges lengthways (about 500g)
- 4 chicken breast fillets (about 600g)
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ mix-spezie-fajita
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Lime wedges
Lo chef consiglia
Round out this fajita-inspired meal with heated Old El Paso™ Refried Beans topped with grated mozzarella or Cheddar cheese and cooked long grain rice.
Can’t take the heat? Skip the cayenne pepper.