- 125g vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 125g Chinese leaves, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x 198g tin sweetcorn, drained and patted dry
- 1 x 215g tin kidney beans, rinsed, drained, patted dry
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ mix-spezie-taco
- 2 avocados, stones removed, peeled and sliced
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Lime wedges
- In a medium bowl, beat the miso mayo ingredients with whisk to combine. Transfer 75mL to small bowl for serving and set aside. Add the Chinese leaves, carrot and spring onion to the remaining miso mayo left in the bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the corn and beans and cook for 2-3 minutes or until slightly charred, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and stir in the spice mix and 1 tablespoon water.
- Heat the tortillas to pack instructions. Divide the avocado slices evenly between the tortillas, then top with the Chinese leaves mixture. Top with the corn and beans. Drizzle with the remaining miso mayo and scatter over the coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Lo chef consiglia
White miso paste is made from fermented soy bean paste and is great for adding flavour to salad dressings. It has a sweeter taste than the darker versions. You’ll find it in most large supermarkets or health food stores.
For a crunchier slaw use shredded white or red cabbage instead of the Chinese leaves.
Cooking Vegan? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegan. Products and ingredient sources can change.